We will continue to follow regular sanitation protocols before, during and after class. Additionally, all equipment and surfaces will be deep cleaned/steamed daily using CDC approved products.
- Our class times have been adjusted to allow for extra cleaning in between classes
- The gym will be closed daily from 12pm-4pm for deep cleaning.
- Cleaning stations have been placed throughout the gym with equipment disinfectant and FDA approved hand sanitizer.
All employees of S/S will continue to be educated and provided with safety protocols established by the government as well as provided with masks and any other necessary disinfectant tools.
- You will notice extra signs and marked spots in the gym to ensure everyone is 6 feet apart and maintain traffic flow at all times.
- Our capacity will be reduced to 33% following goverment guidelines.
- Open gym will currently be on pause through September to ensure accurate capacity.
- Touchless check in + temperature checks have been implemented.
-There will be no shared equipment.
- All team members and clients must wear a face mask at all times when inside of the gym. We will be making adjustments to our workouts to accommodate for this.
- Clients and team members will have their temperature checked and complete a health assessment every time they enter the gym.
- Clients will will be responsible for bringing their own mats, towels and boxing gloves.
- We have upgraded our HVAC system with high quality filters along with air purifiers placed throughout the gym.